Google is an internet company that has been a revolutionary in the tech world. It has a lot of affiliated websites that allows users to use their Google aka Gmail account to login. You can also create the Google+ profile which is a social media account. You also have the ability to share and upload pictures to Google. These pictures can be made public or just to people in your circle. Or you can simply upload and store on the cloud server – Google Drive. To share the photos you can use their own applications like Picasa and Google Photo.
How To Upload Pictures to Google Photos Using Picasa Application:
- Make sure you have the Picasa application on your PC.
- You can easily download it from filehippo.com.
- Launch the application on your PC.
- You will see the Sign in with Google Account link on the top right corner.
- Click that and the Log in to Google window will pop up.
- Now, type in your Gmail address and click on Next.
- Next step will require you to type in your password. Finally, click the Sign in button.
- If those pictures are not in your Picasa application, do the following.
- After the Album get uploaded, select it on the Picasa application.
- You will see the Upload button next to the Album’s name.
- Click on it and the Upload to Google Photos… window will pop up.
- So, click the green Upload button to upload pictures to Google.
- The Upload Manager will show you when it is completed.
- You can click on View Online to see your uploads.
This is how you can upload pictures to Google photos from Picasa. It is a great way to upload and share photos this way. On the web browser, you can go to photos.google.com. This is the same as using Picasa Web. Below we will show you how you can add pictures to Google Images.
How to Upload Pictures to Google Images:
- On your web browser, go to images.google.com.
- Click the Camera icon on the Search navigation bar.
- A Menu will appear.
- Click on the Upload an image tab.
- Click on the Choose File button to start your upload.
- Select and upload the file from your PC.
- When the image gets upload, Google will automatically categorise it.
Please leave us a feedback in the Comments section. You can also leave us questions if you have them. For other Picasa related articles, please refer to our site.