Google Photos is a great way to upload and store your photos online. There is a desktop app. There is also the mobile app. This way you can store all your images online. You will never have to worry about losing any photos again with Google photos. Google Photos update happen on every once in a while. You should update the app to get the latest feature as well. This app also helps you to edit your pictures as well. It replaced Picasa and is the only known Google product for its photo purposes. Below, we will show you how updating is a benefit.
How to Update the Google Photos App on Android Mobile?
- Launch the Play Store on your Android Device.
- Tap on the Menu option in the left corner when the Play Store loads.
- Tap on My apps & games option in that Menu.
- You will be shown the list of Apps you have on your device.
- Scroll down until you see Google Photos.
- Then, tap on UPDATE option. Then, again tap on UPDATE.
- When the Google also needs access to window appears, tap on ACCEPT.
- The Google Photos update will start.
- When it finishes updating, you can start using it.
This update can sometimes be automatic. If not, you can always update it manually if you have turned off automatic updates.
How to Update Google Photos App in iOS Device?
- Go to App Store.
- Then, go to the Updates tab on your App Store.
- Locate the Google photos app on the Updates list
- Tap on UPDATE button in the app column.
- Then, you will need to type in the password of your Apple ID.
- Next, the Google Photos update will start.
- You can then use the app when it finishes updating.
Now, there is also the Google Photos app for your PC. The steps to update is not complicated. It is as easy as it is shown above. Below, is how you can update the app on your PC.
Google Photos Update on Your PC:
- Go to photos.google.com/apps.
- Then, click on the white DOWNLOAD button.
- The setup file will start downloading, so click on its .exe file after it finishes.
- You need to click on Run when the Open File – Security Warning window opens.
- Click on I Agree when the License Agreement appears.
- The application will start installing.
- Although you may have the application installed, this makes sure you have the latest version.
- Hence, start backing up photos when yoy are done.
Always get the latest Google Photos update to get all the best features.