Picasa is a photo sharing application. You can also share your photos to Google photos. Or you can share to your Google+ profile with that. Simple photo editing can also be done on the application. You could also manage your photos from the application. You can also sync Picasa web albums from this app. It can be done across different devices. Picasa Uploader is an Android based application. You can directly upload photos to your Picasa account from there. It will then will appear on your Google Photos account as well. You need to download and install it first.
How to Download & Install Picasa Uploader?
- Launch the Google Play Store app. You can find it on your Home Screen or in the Apps drawer.
- Type in Picasa Uploader in the Search navigational bar.
- Tap the Enter function which usually is an inclined magnifying glass.
- Then, the results will display and click on the app’s rectangular box.
- Then. in the download page, tap on INSTALL.
- When a pop-up window appears, tap on ACCEPT.
- It will begin to start downloading.
- It will also automatically install on it own.
Now, this is just one of the many Android App for Picasa. You can also download and use the Picasa Android App. You must make sure you have the required requirements to use these apps. The great way of knowing is when Picasa Uploader does not appear on your Google Play Store search. Do not attempt to download its apk file separately for it might not work anyways.
How to Sign In Using Picasa Uploader?
- Launch the app by tapping on its icon.
- Then, tap on the Sign in button. Make sure you have a working Google Account.
- The Picasa login page on the Picasa uploader will appear.
- Type in your full Google ID that is your Gmail email account.
- Then, type in your Password. Make sure you do not make any mistakes on typing in the password. Do not misuse the lower or upper case letters.
- Then, tap on the blue Sign in button.
You will then be able to view your Picasa Web Albums from there. You can remove your photos from your Picasa web albums from there.
Picasa is mainly used by users on their PC’s web browser. This will let you upload and edit the photos you share to Picasa. Picasa Tool is the application to use Picasa on Android phones. You can find that this application will also let you connect yourself to Google Photos. Picasaweb.google.com is your photo sharing website like Photobucket or Imgur. Google has dropped the use of Picasa and shifted to Google Photos. You can however find that whatever new uploads you make to Picasa Web Albums will appear in Google Photos as well. Using Picasa Tool on Android devices will also work in the same way.
How To Get Picasa Tool On Android ?
- This application can easily be downloaded from the Google Play Store.
- Once, you have the Android app up and running, Tap on its icon.
- This icon can be found on your phone’s home screen or inside the Menus.
- When the Picasa Tool loads, on your phone, Tap the Sign In option.
- This Sign In option is on the bottom of your screen.
- Enter your Google Login details that is your @gmail.com and password.
- Then Tap on the Allow option to start using the application.
- So you can see that your Picasa Web albums will load on login.
How To Use Picasa Tool on Android:
- You can Save the picture from your Albums to your phone.
- To do, you must click on the Picture and wait for it load.
- Tap on the Picture and other Options will appear.
- Click on the Icon which on the top right corner of your screen.
- Tap on Save to save the Picasa photo to your mobile.
- You can also create a Picasa Web Album in the Picasa Tool.
- Tap on the icon on the top right corner of your screen.
- Tap Create Album and options for creating it will appearing.
- Type in a desirable name for your Photo album.
- You can uncheck the box next to Private.
- This will make your album Public so that everyone can view it.
- Tap OK and your album will be created.
- You can then start adding photos from your mobile.
- Remember all these uploads will appear on Picasa Web and Google Photos.
- You can then start tagging people with their Google+ profiles.
- Change the audience by choosing to share with your Circles or Public.
This is how useful this Picasa app android is when you do not want to use your PC. You can also edit your photos from the application.