Picasa lets you share your images online. You will basically be storing your pictures to the Google server. Much of the Picasa feature is a Photo lover’s paradise. You can also download the Picasa application for your desktop. You can store, organize, edit, create and share from that application. For mobile users, you have the Picasa Android App known as Picasa Mobile. There are also other similar apps. However, we will focus on this app for this article. This app is a freeware just like its desktop application. You will need a Google account to use it.
How to Download the Picasa Android App – Picasa Mobile:
- We would recommend you to open this article on your Android mobile phone.
- Then, go to the Picasa Download link we have given. We are doing this as Google Play Store does not display the App.
- You should see the Click here to Download button.
- It is a 1.56 MB file so it would not take much to download.
- Then, open the downloaded apk file. If your phone prevents you from installing, go to Settings. Then, Allow non-Market installations of Apps.
- Then, the Picasa Andriod app – Picasa mobile will get installed.
- Launch the app by clicking on its icon.
How to Use Picasa Mobile on Your Phone:
- First, tap on the Accounts.
- Then, click the + sign on the top right corner.
- You can add a lot of Accounts from there.
- You should know your signed in Google Account will appear automatically on the Picasa android app.
- Tap on Online Albums and you will see all your Picasa uploads.
- Tap on Local Media to view your phone’s Gallery.
- Click on Camera to take new photos. This will get stored to your Picasa mobile album archives.
- Then, the Settings will allow you on how you want this app to work.
- Help is when you need help regarding this app.
- About is the explanation of the purpose of this app.
Picasa is one such Android app for Picasa users. You can also use the Picasa Tool Picasa Android app. Click the link to find out how you can use that app. For feedbacks and comments and queries, you can post in the Comments section.