Picasa is a photo sharing application. You can also share your photos to Google photos. Or you can share to your Google+ profile with that. Simple photo editing can also be done on the application. You could also manage your photos from the application. You can also sync Picasa web albums from this app. It can be done across different devices. Picasa Uploader is an Android based application. You can directly upload photos to your Picasa account from there. It will then will appear on your Google Photos account as well. You need to download and install it first.
- Launch the Google Play Store app. You can find it on your Home Screen or in the Apps drawer.
- Type in Picasa Uploader in the Search navigational bar.
- Tap the Enter function which usually is an inclined magnifying glass.
- Then, the results will display and click on the app’s rectangular box.
- Then. in the download page, tap on INSTALL.
- When a pop-up window appears, tap on ACCEPT.
- It will begin to start downloading.
- It will also automatically install on it own.
Now, this is just one of the many Android App for Picasa. You can also download and use the Picasa Android App. You must make sure you have the required requirements to use these apps. The great way of knowing is when Picasa Uploader does not appear on your Google Play Store search. Do not attempt to download its apk file separately for it might not work anyways.
How to Sign In Using Picasa Uploader?
- Launch the app by tapping on its icon.
- Then, tap on the Sign in button. Make sure you have a working Google Account.
- The Picasa login page on the Picasa uploader will appear.
- Type in your full Google ID that is your Gmail email account.
- Then, type in your Password. Make sure you do not make any mistakes on typing in the password. Do not misuse the lower or upper case letters.
- Then, tap on the blue Sign in button.
You will then be able to view your Picasa Web Albums from there. You can remove your photos from your Picasa web albums from there.