Picasa is mainly used by users on their PC’s web browser. This will let you upload and edit the photos you share to Picasa. Picasa Tool is the application to use Picasa on Android phones. You can find that this application will also let you connect yourself to Google Photos. Picasaweb.google.com is your photo sharing website like Photobucket or Imgur. Google has dropped the use of Picasa and shifted to Google Photos. You can however find that whatever new uploads you make to Picasa Web Albums will appear in Google Photos as well. Using Picasa Tool on Android devices will also work in the same way.
How To Get Picasa Tool On Android ?
- This application can easily be downloaded from the Google Play Store.
- Or you can click this link here – Tool For Google Photo, Picasa.
- Once, you have the Android app up and running, Tap on its icon.
- This icon can be found on your phone’s home screen or inside the Menus.
- When the Picasa Tool loads, on your phone, Tap the Sign In option.
- This Sign In option is on the bottom of your screen.
- Enter your Google Login details that is your @gmail.com and password.
- Then Tap on the Allow option to start using the application.
- So you can see that your Picasa Web albums will load on login.
How To Use Picasa Tool on Android:
- You can Save the picture from your Albums to your phone.
- To do, you must click on the Picture and wait for it load.
- Tap on the Picture and other Options will appear.
- Click on the Icon which on the top right corner of your screen.
- Tap on Save to save the Picasa photo to your mobile.
- You can also create a Picasa Web Album in the Picasa Tool.
- Tap on the icon on the top right corner of your screen.
- Tap Create Album and options for creating it will appearing.
- Type in a desirable name for your Photo album.
- You can uncheck the box next to Private.
- This will make your album Public so that everyone can view it.
- Tap OK and your album will be created.
- You can then start adding photos from your mobile.
- Remember all these uploads will appear on Picasa Web and Google Photos.
- You can then start tagging people with their Google+ profiles.
- Change the audience by choosing to share with your Circles or Public.
This is how useful this Picasa app android is when you do not want to use your PC. You can also edit your photos from the application.