Picasa let you share your photos online to Picasa Web. You can share these Picasa photos in the form of Picasa Web Album. In the previous article, we told you that you do not to connect to the internet to upload photos to Picasa. You can find similar photo sharing sites like this which are Flickr and Photobucket. You will find that the Picasa will work harmoniously with the newest addition – Google Photos. These Picasa Photos will be shared on your Google+ Profile. These photos will be shared in their original resolution if you wish. You have to know that storage is limited to 1 GB.
How To Share Picasa Photos:
- This method is for you to share your photos from the application.
- Hence, run the Picasa application on your PC or laptop.
- You can do this by clicking its shortcut on the Windows Menu.
- When it is loaded, proceed with a Google login.
- Click on the Sign in with Google Account link.
- This link is located at the top right corner of the application’s window.
- A pop-up window – Log in to Google will appear.
- First, type in your Gmail email address – firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Click Next and type in your password in the second step.
- Then click on the Sign In button or press your Enter key.
- Once you are signed in, select the Picasa photos you wish to share.
- Then, click the ‘Upload to Google Photos‘ button on the bottom.
- You can upload in a New Folder or already existing albums.
- Click Upload and it will automatically upload it to Picasa Web Albums.
- This will also show on your Google Photos.
- Click on View Online button to see the successful sharing of your Picasa photos.
- Once on the Web browser, you can start tagging people with their G+ Profile.
- If those photos do not include other people, you can avoid the previous step.
- You can then change the audience of your photos.
- If you do not mind it being Public, you can again skip the previous step.
- You can see them both on Picasa Web Albums or Google Photos,
Picasa is a very easy to use application. You can use it offline and online. If you are however not signed up, you can refer to Picasa Sign up for help. You can also comment below to leave us feedbacks. These feedbacks will help us to improve our articles for viewers like you.