Picasa is a software to edit photos or organize them. From there, you can even share to Google Photos. This Google Photos is the new name for Picasa and only viewed online. Picasa is a software you can absolutely download for free. You can easily download it from the web. If you have no idea how, please refer to Picasa Download article. You easily log into your account from the Picasa account. Picasa login is also possible via any web browser. You need to have an existing Google account. It is similar to photo sharing sites like Photobucket, Flickr, etc. You can then tag friends and families with their G+ profile.
How To Login To Picasa Application?
- Locate the shortcut icon on your desktop or PC.
- It can be on your Start Menu or Desktop.
- Double-click on it to run the application.
- You will not get prompted for a Picasa login at initial.
- It will just be a photo organizing and editing tool.
- To use Picasa online, you should click on the ‘Sign in with Google Account’.
- A Google Login window will pop up.
- First, you will need to type in your Gmail email address.
- Click on Next to continue.
- You will be required to type in your Password next.
- Before you click on the ‘Sign In‘ option, uncheck the box next to ‘Stay signed in’.
- You will be logged in and this Picasa login will allow you to upload your photo online.
- There is also an alternate method to sign into Picasa.
How To Login To Picasa on Web Browser:
- Go to picasa.google.com on your browser.
- For now, it will be redirected to Google Photos.
- Don’t fret, your Picasa uploads will not disappear.
- It will get relocated automatically to Google Photos.
- Hence, you will be asked to sign into your Google Account.
- Type in your email address, i.e; firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Click on Next and type in your password in the next step.
- Your password is case sensitive, make sure you get your upper and lower cases for letters in your password correct.
- Click on the blue Sign In button on the bottom to finish your Picasa login.
- You can also find all your uploads you have made from your Picasa login.
To protect your Picasa login, make sure to sign out immediately after use. You should also avoid using Picasa account on Public computers. For Picasa sign up, refer to our other articles on our page. You should also give us feedbacks and suggestions so we can provide more information on our page.