For your image editing and organizing, Picasa is a great tool. This is a software application that you can download for free. You can use it on Windows, Mac and Linux. It requires Windows 7 & above, Mac OS X & above. With this software, you can also upload your photos to Google Photos. You would require an internet connection and a Google account. After uploading, you can set the viewing privacy of your photos. You can set is Private where only you can view them. Or set them to Public or only to some viewers by choosing your preference. Make sure you do not violate the rules and regulations. You will violate those rules if you post graphic or nude pictures.
How To Download and Install Picasa For Your PC:
- To start Picasa download, make sure you have the requirements to use it.
- You can go to google.com, bing.com or any other such sites.
- Then, in the Search bar, type in Picasa download.
- If you use Mac or Linux, type in download Picasa for Mac/Linux.
- Then press the Enter key on your keyboard.
- An array of results will appear for you to pick.
- If not, you can click on this link – picasa.en.softonic.com/.
- Or this other link – http://filehippo.com/download_picasa/.
- Both these two sites are secure so do not worry about security details.
- Click on the Download link or button that is available.
- The file size of this Picasa download will be less than 20 MB.
- It will take you to finish Picasa download file in less than 10 minutes.
- Once, you finish downloading it, run the .exe (executable) file by clicking on it.
- It will ask you to choose which Folder you wish to install it to.
- For e.g; it might look like C:/Program Files/Picasa.
- If you have little knowledge, just go with the automated generated File Path.
- You might also be asked if you would like to create a Shortcut in Windows Menu and Desktop.
- Agree to do it because it will make access to Picasa easy for you.
- The installation will take some time so make you do not switch off your PC.
- Once, it is installed, click on its Shortcut icon to run it.
- Start by uploading your pictures to the Picasa app.
- You can then choose to upload it to Google Photos.
- That requires an internet connection and a Google Sign in,
Your Picasa download is then completed. You can start organizing and editing your images. Set the Privacy if you do not want Public to view your photos.