The Picasa application lets you edit and organise your photos. You can also upload and share from that app. You can find that they will be shared to Google Photos. You can also share that update on your Google+ profile. To be able to share and upload, you must first be signed in. Picasa Sign In is possible with your Google aka Gmail Account. This is the Gmail address that you can easily sign up for. For details on Gmail Sign up, refer to our Email Sign In for registration details.
- Launch the Picasa application on your desktop by clicking on its icon. This can be on your Start Menu or a desktop shortcut.
- On the right corner of the Picasa window, you will see the Sign in with Google Account link.
- Click on it to get started on your Picasa sign in.
- The Log in to Google window will open.
- This is a two-step login process.
- First, type in your Gmail address. Click on Next for next step.
- Now, type in your password.
- Finally, click the blue Sign in button to get logged in.
During Picasa sign in, make sure you do not make any of these mistakes. One is that make sure you get the right cases of letters that might be in your password. For example, if a letter is supposed to be upper cased, do not type in it in a lower case. Make sure that your Gmail account is also valid. Do not use other Gmail address that might not work or is not yours.
Systems Requirements for Picasa Application:
- For Windows PC:
- You do not just need a Gmail address for Picasa Sign in.
- You will also require your PC or windows to have minimum 256 MB Ram.
- You will need 100 MB minimum of free space.
- Your PC and laptop also needs to run Windows 7 & above.
- For Mac Computers:
- Minimum space of 100 MB as well.
- Mac computers and laptops need to have Mac OS X and above.
You can now download the Picasa application once you meet this requirements. Connect to the internet for Picasa sign in. Then, upload it to Google Photos and your Google+ profile.